True Dual Channel Radar Antenna Technology
Dual channel radar from Impulse Radar uses dual frequencies, i.e., 400MHz (LF) & 800MHz (HF), providing enhanced bandwidth and resolution that is way beyond any single channel GPR's capabilities. Along with its RTS-based wireless antenna technology, and its high performance, and no survey speed limitations, this allows users the best opportunity to locate deeper and near surface targets even in tough soil conditions, without the need to worry about how fast to push the cart.
Article: Single channel UWB vs Multi channel GPR
- 400MHz & 800MHz- DUAL FREQUENCIES
- Li-Ion Battery - INTEGRATED DESIGN
- GPS - INTERNAL GPS RECEIVER
- GNSS/RTK - CONNECTOR FOR EXTERNAL
- RTS Platform - REAL-TIME SAMPLING