The Fisher Labs Model TW-6 is the industry leading "split box" 2-box locator. The TW-6 is excellent for blind searches.
- Crystal controlled frequency in both transmitter and receiver increases tracing distance
- Unlike other units that use a separate transmitter and receiver, the TW-6 when mounted on the handle, can conduct "blind" searches of an area to locate an underground pipe or cable when the starting point is unknown
- VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator) gives a wider range of audio single to indicate the presence of metal. Even after the meter pegs, the audio signal goes much higher in pitch and volume
- Noise canceling circuitry eliminates power line interference
- The TW-6 is powered by 16 standard AA (penlight) batteries: eight in the transmitter and eight in the receiver
- The TW-6 weighs only 5 1/2 lbs.
TW-6 (classic split-box line locator)
Fisher Labs TW-6 Split Box Line Locator